Getting demo.caloom.com up and then realizing that I need my “private” test.caloom.com as well span off motivation to demonstrate the Ball network communications.
I just added two new videos to The Ball – Solutions playlist at Demo Videos.
- The Ball Input-Output Explained
This has the explanation of design choises and user/group level control of what’s inputed and outputed.
The sketch is getting drawn with explanation on this video.
- The Ball Input-Output Demo
The actual demonstration, starting with demo case explanation and going through steps in demo. The steps in the demo are:
Demonstration Details – Case “Common categories” & “Common Content”
– Introduce device client details
– Perform Negotiation
=> validates client, requires validation on device connecting side
– Introduce input, validate
– Introduce output, validate
– Download from input => verify from storage
– Upload to output => verify from storage
– Make category to demo., make textcontent to test.
– Rerun download/upload => verify from storages
These demos can be run as-is with the available demo/test sites, however they need to be hooked up with processing to be visible elsewhere than in the storage containers, where there is no group-level user interface available right now.
I aim to add soon Android/real device connection that will update real-time private location to my private account area. That’s going to start real internet-of-things demonstrations finally :-)!