While it might sound that we are just name-hopping here, it is not just that. The Operation Oriented Architecture is derivative works that uses Abstraction Oriented Architecture as a base.
To give some sort of loose analogy, I’ll compare the different layers of our model to mathematics.
|Abstraction Oriented Architecture||+ and –|
– Authorized ORM Model with OData
– Operation Oriented Architecture
– Context Abstraction
|* and /|
|Constraining the implementation to the design:
– Accurate work estimates for project management
– Implementation realizes the design reference model
|Power and Root|
|Resource interchangeability accross the Enterprise
– Prioritizing over entire project portfolio
– Consultants, contractors and internal resources can be mixed
– Whole new meaning in project bidding between providers
|Integrals and Derivatives|
… any level of effort on a lower level cannot match the results working at higher level.
For a concrete touch of the implementation level, follow on the CodePlex project http://abstraction.codeplex.com